Quantum Modern Van Halen. Made with real pumpkin!!!

Badass tone man! Hey I was listening to your soundcloud and I like the early Van Halen tone preset you had as well, can you post that one too?

Which ir are you using on the first cab, seems like a user ir?

Sounds great btw!

Thanks bro! I'll have to take a look when I have the AxeFX on again. I thought I was using the Fractal factory 5150-III cabs but can't remember. I sometimes use Clark Kent's "GIFT" IR which is just phenomenal. That single IR has been a lifesaver with tones.

As soon as the official quantum FW is released im grabbing this patch its amazing! Great work Romanianreaper!

Sounds great, love the patch. One of the speaker blocks points to user slot 80, what IR did you use? My slot 80 has Chocolate Cake from ML's Cab Pack 7 in it and it the sounds great. Just curious.

Sounds great, love the patch. One of the speaker blocks points to user slot 80, what IR did you use? My slot 80 has Chocolate Cake from ML's Cab Pack 7 in it and it the sounds great. Just curious.

That is Clark Kent's free "GIFT IR". Best free thing I've ever got! :) Brings the tones out and lots of clarity.

Back
Top Bottom