Quantum 7 public beta?

OPINION:

it's annoying that there has to be at least one of these threads every time there is an upcoming fw release. I am almost certain that Cliff and Matt and the others will release it when ready, pointless 'hurry up' threads or no.

OPINION:

it's annoying that there has to be at least one of these threads every time there is an upcoming fw release. I am almost certain that Cliff and Matt and the others will release it when ready, pointless 'hurry up' threads or no.

True opinion :)

If everyone read the FXII Beta release thread, they'd know there was some bugs to be sorted out. Better that then another buggy version for AX8. Good things to come soon.

OPINION:

And its also annoying that people that are always annoyed by them CAN'T stay out of posting a complaint about how annoyed they are.... just saying.;)

Back
Top Bottom