Quantum 7 for AX8 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for asking ;-). I didn´t dare to.
They´re having a beta-party over at AXE FXII and I feel excluded, sob...
Didn´t even dare to shout: Shut up and practise your geetar!

...sob.

It seems like this question will get asked every firmware release.

Yes, and I personally prefer that it takes a little more time for each FW to get on AX8 because it always get more mature. I notice that you have far more "beta's" on the AFII then the AX8. Probably because they wait for the stable release on the big brother and move a more mature code to the AX8, which for me is better. I wait a little more, but always get a very solid FW. Sounds like a very nice tradeoff :D

Yes, and I personally prefer that it takes a little more time for each FW to get on AX8 because it always get more mature. I notice that you have far more "beta's" on the AFII then the AX8. Probably because they wait for the stable release on the big brother and move a more mature code to the AX8, which for me is better. I wait a little more, but always get a very solid FW. Sounds like a very nice tradeoff :D

It just depends. The AX8 did get a Beta release of a version before the Axe FX units.... and if I remember correctly, I don't believe there was ever a Beta for the Axe FX users...only the AX8 users. So it really depends on what they feel like pushing it too first. I am getting anxious for the release as well, but they will get it to us when it's ready.....so back to playing and practicing for AX8 users.....

I wish there was a 'soon' emoji

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

They have been really improving time last few I think were within days of the Official release vs when the ax8 came out it was 2 or 3 weeks after

Did anybody hear if the AX8 will get a Q7 beta ?
I think the more accurate question is when will there be a "public" beta. As I am sure there are internal builds going on as we speak.

I think we may get new factory presets as well, due the depth of the changes going on in this update.

This will add to the time for release. I am OK with that.

I have to say I do not regret buying the AX8 it is one of the best gear purchases period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom