Quantum 4 beta for AX8?

Once this is made public, it will be my first AX8 firmware update. After reading all the "even more real" comments in prior upgrades over the years, I'm very curious as to how much sounds change after the update. I kinda feel the same way as Karl above, it sounds and feels great already.

Once this is made public, it will be my first AX8 firmware update. After reading all the "even more real" comments in prior upgrades over the years, I'm very curious as to how much sounds change after the update. I kinda feel the same way as Karl above, it sounds and feels great already.

Every little bit helps! and if Cliff and the FAS team has found a better way to increase the accuracy of sound and feel from the power sections of the various amp sims I'm all for it.

My experience has been they are usually small steps forward. Individual ones probably won't make your head spin, but go back a year or two (obviously not an option on the AX8) and the difference for the better is surprising.

Can we expect AX8 users will have a Quantum 4 weekend? :)

You can EXPECT anything you want....... but will it actually happen is another story entirely. Based on Cliff's response to this question over in the AF2 section...... I wouldn't look for it to be released for a little while. Just remember, it will be ready SOON!!!

Yeah, I cant remember how long after the last firmware update that it took to get to AX8, but I think it was a few weeks.

Reading the Axe-FX threads for the Q4 looks like we will have a very pleasant surprise. The guys are really enjoying the new feel of the amps!

These threads can be summed up as:
635516248582742437-580442805_r-we-there-yet1.imgopt1000x70.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom