Quantum 2.03 Soon? :)

zaphoid

Inspired
Just curious, since the HBE/BE got so much love in the new quantum, and I upgraded on my axefx II mk 1, and it sounds awesome. Hoping this makes it to the AX8 real soon now. Thanks guys.

On this forum everything is... soon ;)

Wild guess, I am sure this is very high on the agenda over at Cliff Cave.. .aka FAS

Yea the Ax guys just have to sit back in chill. The general assumption is that when a FW gets out of Beta on the Axe side that it will come to the Ax next. This is guys who have been around know that sometimes Cliff does back to back FW before jumping to an official release. So Ax guys should not leap every time there is a FW beta because those suckers sometimes come and go faster than people spend money at slot machines

Lol see that things just change so fast here. If it was a beta we would be at beta two but as Op pointed out to me it was an official release so they had to go up a number

It just takes them time to port stuff over. They just released 2.03 and now 2.04. Give them some breathing room to work. I'd expect FW updates to follow 2-6 weeks after they release axe fx versions.

Don't get me wrong. LOVE the latest AX8 release and it's working splendidly for me. I was just curious as to the roadmap. As I said, I tried the new AxeFX 2 firmware and there was a noticeable difference in the HBE/BE. I'm not unsatisfied or ungrateful :)

Back
Top Bottom