Bug? Quantum 2.0 Stereo Cab Bug?

Fro

Experienced
It's been a long time since I've used a stereo cab. But when I turn the dial to select the left cab, the right cab also changes, and the right cab will change to whatever the left cab is. If I change the right cab, the left cab will stay as is. So the only way I can select 2 different cabs is by selecting the left cab first, if that makes sense. Has it always been like this?

It's been a long time since I've used a stereo cab. But when I turn the dial to select the left cab, the right cab also changes, and the right cab will change to whatever the left cab is. If I change the right cab, the left cab will stay as is. So the only way I can select 2 different cabs is by selecting the left cab first, if that makes sense. Has it always been like this?
Not a bug. This is by design. Has always been this way. The stereo cab mode initializes to "linked" so that left changes are also made to the right. You can either set the link mode to off:

Screen_Shot_2016-01-26_at_5_52_12_PM.png

Or change the left then change the right (changing the right cab doesn't change the left cab in linked mode). Though, if you leave link mode on, changing the left again will change the right to match.

Ah, thanks! I never use Axe Edit, so that didn't jump out at me. I see it now. 2nd from the bottom on page 2. Now I can say I learned my new thing for the day! :)

Back
Top Bottom