Q5.0 firmware released for Axe FX2!

I hope that in the next update some of our wishes come true, like big letter display, and so on.
I love my AX8 so much, but there are some things that have to be implemented.....

I don't know how much better the Fractal amps could sound, they already sound great, personally i wanna see more functions on the AX8, like a global amp or a secondary footswitch layout, either global or per preset, either way i'm looking forward to this update!

I don't know how much better the Fractal amps could sound, they already sound great, personally i wanna see more functions on the AX8, like a global amp or a secondary footswitch layout, either global or per preset, either way i'm looking forward to this update!

Not before Cliff also pushes the limits of the Fenders and Voxes et al. ;-) Be honest, when you think it can't get any better than this, the next FW will teach you it can. Amazing!

+1 there are already tons of great amps and it´s almost impossible not to find one you like! I really hope they will start to improve the FXs anytime soon.. the algorithms are there, just start to model that cool analog stuff ;)

Back
Top Bottom