Q 3.02 Update

2934sps

I waited until the betas were incorporated, uploaded the new firmware this morning, refreshed, and WOW! all my presets sounded G.R.E.A.T! I never need to upgrade again...I can't imagine how FAS could ever top this version. If you haven't upgraded yet, you are missing the best....

Every single time a new fw comes out at least one guy says this. They have good intentions but in the end they will upgrade again. You might think it can't get any better but when cliff does an update the desire to see what has he done will be to strong and guys end up updating lol

I thought 11 was great, then 12, 13, 14, and so on, and so on.

I took the leap of faith from 19.00 to Q3.02 last weekend. Yeh, I'll keep updating (as I have time) because they never disappoint. Some changes might be smaller than others, but I've never regretted updating once the beta cycle is complete.

I don't do betas, but that's a whole different story dating back to my OS/2 days and Warp3 beta killing a lucrative BBS system I was running in the early 90's. =)

With every new development the steps get smaller and smaller, because the better the accuracy gets the less way is left to go. You see the direction....

Even if the amp modeling has topped out for a bit, that can only mean they'll update some other items such as fx. The modeling is super nice these days. I've been very very happy since quantum(s) came about.

Back
Top Bottom