Punch Punch 19

Moved by the Grove

I heard this KILLER grove by 'Vhalen 50' and had to hijack it and jam to it! Used the 'Brit 800' amp model, 'TS 808' drive in front with some delay and reverb.:encouragement:

Nice grove and tone brother.............Sorry for the unsolicited collaboration....I couldn't help myself.

I heard this KILLER grove by 'Vhalen 50' and had to hijack it and jam to it! Used the 'Brit 800' amp model, 'TS 808' drive in front with some delay and reverb.:encouragement:

Nice grove and tone brother.............Sorry for the unsolicited collaboration....I couldn't help myself.

Sounds very cool! Would you post that preset?

Sounds very cool! Would you post that preset?

Maybe? I am not sure if I can share the cab IR though? I've asked about it in another thread but never got an official answer. I'll start bumping that thread and try to get the OK.

Kind of complicated though. it's a mix of a free IR (included with the firmware updates) and two original standard-res factory IR's? I used the tone match block to make it. The two factory IR's are not available for free that I am aware of? So still not sure about sharing a mix that includes them?

Back
Top Bottom