FS PRS Wood Library DGT 10 Top w/Ebony Fretboard

Oh man, is this the one you were telling me about just now? That's absolutely gorgeous, good luck with the sale!

Wow, it's a beauty! I'll spread the words since this lady can not be left alone (if it was a McCarty 594 with this color I'll pull the trigger.)

I just looked at the pictures of this guitar posted on Reverb. Just amazing top and they label it just a 10? Wish my PRS artist had a top like this!

Supposedly just a 10. It also has a figured mahogany neck.

You guys are killing me. I literally just pulled my Reverb ad after playing it so no one can "buy it now". I'll still consider selling it, but I may just go donate plasma.

Supposedly just a 10. It also has a figured mahogany neck.

You guys are killing me. I literally just pulled my Reverb ad after playing it so no one can "buy it now". I'll still consider selling it, but I may just go donate plasma.
First-born is the traditional offering.

Can you wait to be paid when the dogs get pregnant, have puppies, I sell the puppies, wait till they are old enough to go to their new homes so I can collect the money to buy the guitar? If yes is your answer, I guess I need to go get a couple dogs to get started. Or have you figured out how much plasma I would need to sell to afford it? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom