Progressive Rock album - AXE-FX II guitar recordings

Pat

Hey guys,
I just wanted to share my bands new release with you! :) It obviously features a lot of Axe FX II sounds - we've done about 90% of all guitar and bass tracks with the magic black box. The guitars I used were an Ibanez Jem 7VWH (DiMarzio Evo pickups) and an Ibanez Jem 77v (DiMarzio Breed pickups). You may enjoy these tracks if you're into 80ies influenced modern rock/metal with clean vocals ;) Thanks for reading this thread - it's an awesome community over here! :)

Here are two videos we shot:

You can listen to all songs of the record in full lenght on bandcamp...or buy it for just 7€ over there if you really enjoy it ;)
The Ash on Bandcamp

Nicely done!

You guys nailed the vibe of the bands from that era... With a few modem updates [emoji2]

Your singer has a great voice for this style of music - somewhere between Dokken and Europe! Very much melodic euro-metal.

The first track made me think of George Lynch with Zakk Wylde on harmonics... But I was waiting the whole time for a Mr Scary solo to happen... [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nicely done!

You guys nailed the vibe of the bands from that era... With a few modem updates [emoji2]

Your singer has a great voice for this style of music - somewhere between Dokken and Europe! Very much melodic euro-metal.

The first track made me think of George Lynch with Zakk Wylde on harmonics... But I was waiting the whole time for a Mr Scary solo to happen... [emoji22]

Thank you! Our singer Andy will have a smile on face for weeks as he's a big fan of Tempest and Norum ;) Yeah, we do the screamin' solos live for the most of the time - simply can't hold that back when I hear the riff with some serious onstage volume :D

Back
Top Bottom