Progressive Metal - Firmware V10 - 7 String

Excellente trabajo, hermano !!!

I like the concept and tone, although my preference is to have it just a bit more "cut through", it worked great, the 5153 is also one of my favorites and I haven't yet tried it with v10.0. Did you use any overdrives along with it or just plain 5153 Red? Also, it might just be the headphones I'm on right now, but the guitar and vocals seem to overshadow the rest of the mix just by a bit, I'll check it out at home later tonight.

Keep it up and coming ;)

Salud !!!

Gracias amigo!

Yes, you're right about the vocals and guitars.

I use an overdrive TS808 in front of the 5153, but without gain, only for some compression :) IMHO the 5153 is one of most improved amps in this FW.

Very cool tune

:encouragement:Great Job!

Thanks guys!

great playing and tone. It's defined in the low-end too. nice! I liked the mix too. great stereo spread thingie (balance?) I'm not a huge fan of the snare or kick, but that's just difference in taste :)

Somebody can find what's wrong here? :D

bReVVm8.png

haha, the plastic cover! and the output clipping without output 1 & 2 even turned on? maybe it's from the usb as a soundcard :p

Output is clipping?

Yes! And...

haha, the plastic cover! and the output clipping without output 1 & 2 even turned on? maybe it's from the usb as a soundcard :p

... double yes! :D Tbh after the different threads here about the cover it just attracted my attention, well and the output clipping light, too. :lol

You both get fine swiss chocolate cookies. ;) (Can we get a cookie icon?)

Yes! And...

... double yes! :D Tbh after the different threads here about the cover it just attracted my attention, well and the output clipping light, too. :lol

You both get fine swiss chocolate cookies. ;) (Can we get a cookie icon?)

:lol:lol:lol Hey, I want cookies too! :lol

Back
Top Bottom