Product Registration?

rbstewart

Hello! My boss just bought an Axe-Fx II, and I've been delegated to register the product. Issue is that I can't find anywhere to register it online. Since it was bought directly from Fractal, do I even need to do any product registration? Thanks!

There's no registration process that I'm aware of. Pretty sure they validate the warranty by verifying the serial number of the unit when it comes in for repair, if needed.

Hello! My boss just bought an Axe-Fx II, and I've been delegated to register the product. Issue is that I can't find anywhere to register it online. Since it was bought directly from Fractal, do I even need to do any product registration? Thanks!

You should be able to do it at the same place you pick up his dry cleaning.

thread resurrection my apologies in advance - confirming that direct sales warranties are still registered at time of purchase?
thank you!
mike

thread resurrection my apologies in advance - confirming that direct sales warranties are still registered at time of purchase?
thank you!
mike
Considering this is the AxeFX II forum and FAS has not made a new II in years I'd say that the warranties are done, no matter how you buy it.

If you're talking about a III/FM3, then yes, you have a one year warranty that's applied during the purchase, when bought directly from FAS.

Back
Top Bottom