Processed outputs and simultaneously capture a "dry" for reamping?

rcd

Inspired
From the website - "This allows you to record the main processed outputs and simultaneously capture a "dry" track for re-amping later."

How do I route the outputs so I get the processed signal AND a dry track to reamp later? I would prefer both signals to go into Pro tools via ANALOG. Obviously I need the cleanist "dry" signal possible.

Thanks!
rich

open Pro Tools, use Axe Fx II as audio interface (download the latest drivers), open up two tracks, one with input 1 (or 1/2 if you have stereo effects in your preset), and the other with input 3 which is the Axe Fx dry one. Arm both, hit record and go :)

From the website - "This allows you to record the main processed outputs and simultaneously capture a "dry" track for re-amping later."

How do I route the outputs so I get the processed signal AND a dry track to reamp later? I would prefer both signals to go into Pro tools via ANALOG. Obviously I need the cleanist "dry" signal possible.

Thanks!
rich

Make one signal path in the grid all shunts.

The rest depends on your preset.

If your processed tone is mono, you can using panning to make sure the shunt path is separate from the processed path.

If your processed tone is stereo, you will need to use output 2 for the shunt path assuming output 1 L/R is your processed tone.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom