Problems with tempo. Can anyone help?

shauniak

My Axe II seems to fall to the same tempo whenever I change presets(either by front panel or foot controller) regardless of the tempo I tap in. All my presets use the same delay tempo settings. I didn't have this problem with the Axe-standard. I can't use this thing live if it can't keep the same tempo across presets. Anyone else have the same problem? I have FW ver 8.

Thanks for any help.

I thought that by setting a tempo such 1/4 or 1/8 in the delay, you were locking it to the global tempo. It doesn't matter whether I use the tempo button on the front panel or tap it on controller, when I change to another preset, the global tempo changes.

I thought that by setting a tempo such 1/4 or 1/8 in the delay, you were locking it to the global tempo. It doesn't matter whether I use the tempo button on the front panel or tap it on controller, when I change to another preset, the global tempo changes.

You can have initial tempo set per preset or global - standard and the ultra was the same way. You need to set the "tempo to use" to Global not preset in every patch.

Doh! Thanks, I found it, I didn't realize you had to tap the tempo button to find it. I thought it was in the delay settings.

Back
Top Bottom