Problems with midi footswitch

I am in the same boat...still it doesn't work for me with FW 11.05. I reset my FCB and reload the working sysex file...but no midi in signal...

I and others have never had a problem with the FCB1010 and any of the 11.x firmware updates. If it were across the board with all FCB1010 users, then I could see where it may be an inherent problem with the new firmware...but it isn't. Seems to me this indicates something funky going on at the user end, though not necessarily the fault of the user. I've not used AxEdit at all yet. Maybe that has something to do with it. Perhaps the firmware is not installing properly in all cases, and it may take repeated clean installs, or maybe re-download the firmware again from the FAS site and try again. Try the FW11 system clean .syx file that Cliff provided. ???

Keep at it and eventually a reasonable solution should surface...I hope.

Given the low price point of the FCB1010, and the frequency of change with AxeFx firmware, I have two of these MIDI pedals - for backup and for comparison testing purposes.

Before when I turned on the Axe and FCB I had to wait 30 seconds to be able to change the preset and then when I get to the gig FCB crazy. Yesterday I put FV11.05 again and when I start the FCB not have to wait any longer for 30 seconds. Maybe that's a good sig... We will see at tomorrow's gig :))

Back
Top Bottom