Problems with both firmware 14 and 15. Please help.

I know this has been covered once before on this forum but there has been too many confusing answers. When I installed firmware 14, it turned my personal presets into noise. You could here my preset trying it's best to be heard in the background. I uninstalled 14 and reinstalled 13. My precious presets were back. I just installed firmware 15 and I'm back to having the same issue. Can anybody tell be if there is a way that is user friendly to get rid of the noise, and bring my presets back to life? I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading and any help you may provide. Rob. :(

Please describe what you are using to download the updates with, and what equipment you are using to update the equipment with. Its odd that only v13 go's in correctly and not the others.

Please describe what you are using to download the updates with, and what equipment you are using to update the equipment with. Its odd that only v13 go's in correctly and not the others.[/QUOT

My operating system is Windows 7 64bit. I'm using the latest versions of all fractal software. Fractal drivers, Fractal Bot, Fractal Edit are all up to date working as they should. But I know my problem isn't exclusive to me. When 14 hit, a lot of fractal users were speaking of the same issues.

We're all here to help if we can. (I hope). and the important point is: I know we all want to jump in and play, but READ THE RELEASE NOTES!!! Ha Ha

Back
Top Bottom