• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Problems with Axe Fx II Mark II and Catalina

ignaziodisalvo

Hello everyone!
I have a still glorious Axe Fx II mark II and I would like to control it with Axe Edit.
Recently I bought a new iMac for my studio in which there is Catalina.

I installed the latest version of the software and I updated the drivers. Everything seems to be on point except for the fact that when I try to connect the computer with the Axe, receive an error message. I upload you a screenshot here. Maybe you can help me to detect what's going on exactly?

Schermata 2020-07-31 alle 22.21.50.png

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
Did you solve this? I updated my MacBook to Catalina this week and I have to update Axe Edit as well. Where can I find the Edit version that matches with Q8.02 and Catalina?

Top Bottom