• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Problems dialing power amp-guitar speakers setup

ejviruet

Inspired
I have been playing through studio monitors (KRK 8) and patches sound great, but i tried the same patches with power amp-cab setup , and they sound thin. I tried factory and axechange patches and they sound the same. I disabled the speaker sims globally. Are there any recommendations from the users that use this setup , of how to tweak the patches for better sound with amp-cab setup? I am using output 1 of AXE to power amp and from amp to speakers.

Drama

Inspired
Building a patch on monitors and having it translate perfectly to amp/cab isn't likely to happen. Build your amp/cab patches via the amp/cab.

What amp and cab are you using?

Top Bottom