Problem with some presets - no gain and amp sound

Albion

Inspired
Hi all,
Since my last update to V 12 I have some problems with a couple of presets.
When I switch to them I get a stupid clean sound (like a guitar direct to the board) with no gain and distortion
If a power off my axe and power on again I get the correct tone with distortion and gain...
Any Idea?
Thanks

I experienced that problem myself on some presets.There is one preset that sometimes has no sound at all and when I switch to another preset and go back to it the sound comes back.I wonder what this might be.A corrupt preset maybe ? (The preset where that happens is from Fremen and its a U2 preset for the song with or without you).

Try going to your amp block and swapping your amp out with another, then choose your old one again. I had a couple presets that acted like that and after i saved them with the new amp i havent had any issues.

Try going to your amp block and swapping your amp out with another, then choose your old one again. I had a couple presets that acted like that and after i saved them with the new amp i havent had any issues.

This "swapping blocks to achieve stasis" exercise seems to be needed fairly often. Perhaps it would be a good idea to come up with a utility, or perhaps a function of Axe Edit, that would automatically cycle through all the blocks and switch them back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom