Bug? Problem with IAs for switching XY states (mfc)

PhillAnselmo

Inspired
Hi,

i have two Amp Blocks and want to control the XY states with IA switches. I just assigned the according settings in the Mfc axe fx mode. I general everything is working fine, but in some scenes i occasionally have to push the mfc switch twice to get the expected result. so far it looks like it is working in scene 1 but not in the other scenes. somebody with the same probelm? Every idea for settings is welcome.

setup:
fw 9.02 and mfc fw 2.15. i did a reset on both devices.
scene revert on
use ethernet connection

So now I'm on AXE-FX FW 10.02 and MFC FW 2.16 and I still have this issue. Could somebody try to reproduce this issue? Just set MFC Bank Size to 0. Use the first 8 buttons to switch between scenes. 9+10 for Amp1 XY and Amp2 XY. Then try to switch between scenes and try the XY switches in every scene. This doesn't work everytime with my mfc and i have to push the XY switches twice.

Cheers
PhillAnselmo

So, as part of the scenes, you're not changing X/Y states on the AMP block or you are?

i do change the amps xy blocks with scenes, but sometimes it is useful to change them directly with a separated switch. by the way it doesn't matter if i use scene revert on or off.

Confirmed. It's reproducible. I've written it up as a bug for Fractal.

Last edited:
Thx. so far it seems that i'm the only one using the mfc that way. otherwise i couldn't explain why nobody encountered that bug before.

Cheers
PhillAnselmo

Back
Top Bottom