Problem using the Mission SP1-R

Joero6

Inspired
I have this hooked up to the MFC in the EXP 2 slot, and the1+2 switch inputs. I am using the pedal like a tyraditional Wah pedal with the switch turning the effect on and off. Everything works fine except the led is on when the pedal is off and off when it is engaged. Anybody else run into this problem and been able to fix it? Thanks Joe

I'm guessing if you switch your kin/max values for the switch it will resolve it. I.e. If min is 0 and max is 127 flip it to min 127 max 0

Assign the switch to an external controller CC# instead of directly to the Wah bypass CC#. If your pedal is external controller 1 (CC#16), Assign the switch to external controller 2 (CC#17). You can then assign external controller 2 to the Bypass Mode parameter of the Wah block and reverse the Min and Max values in the modifier like Spindrift762 said. Using the external controller method also opens up wildcard uses like toggling between wah and volume blocks with the same pedal as well.

I am not concerned with using the pedal as a wildcard, as I have 4 expression pedals. 3 are dedicated pedals. One for volume, Wah, and Whammy. The 4th controls anything else so it works when I need an extra function.

In that case, you can reverse the on and off values for the switch in the MFC's MIDI menu. That will swap its transmitted function relative to the physical state of the switch and LED.

In that case, you can reverse the on and off values for the switch in the MFC's MIDI menu. That will swap its transmitted function relative to the physical state of the switch and LED.
OK, I'll see if I can figure that out and give it a try. Thanks Joe

Back
Top Bottom