Problem using Guitarhacks IRs

I downloaded them but they come in as wav files and cab manage and fractal bot doesn't recognize them. Can anyone help?
You can use this:
Cab-Lab 3 Lite
Cab-Lab 3 Lite is a stripped-down version of Cab-Lab 3 designed to allow users to easily convert .wav IRs to .syx for sending to an Axe-Fx II or AX8. Standalone Windows and Mac versions are available for free download below.
http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-cab-lab-ir-mixer.php

this one. He mentions the IRs @5:05 or so. I copied the specs and I get a different quality of sound. I understand we most likely have different pickups and all that. But the QUALITY of the tone is dramatically different. I uderstand a little different but it's no where close to his.

this one. He mentions the IRs @5:05 or so. I copied the specs and I get a different quality of sound. I understand we most likely have different pickups and all that. But the QUALITY of the tone is dramatically different. I uderstand a little different but it's no where close to his.

The video was made with FW 13.07........

Thanks! I got them to load in. But these IR's seem too high end-sounding. And they sound nothing like what I heard on this video Im watching.
Then don't use them. ;) Joking but half serious... that is the beauty of IRs there are a million to pick from and I have no time for those that completely miss the mark; and often, like IRL, a cab will work with one amp but sound like grated cheese with another. That said, settings can really morph them, check Danny Danzi's recent power a of cab block thread. It is an awesome vid. :p

Back
Top Bottom