Problem routing piezo through In/Out 2

So no movement on the 7th & 8th meters on that page? Because those are output meters, also labeled L2 and R2.

What do you have plugged into In 2 L/R? There should only be signal on the left meter (regardless of input 2 mode) if you're only plugged into In 2 Left.

That there's no movement on the output meters indicates there's probably still something not set/routed properly in the preset. Can you post it or view/load the one I attached earlier?
No output from those last level meters. I only have my guitar's piezo plugged into Input 2 (L).

I still can't post presets because of a problem with this forum. (I've sent at least two requests to Support and posted twice on the forum form help, but to no avail.)

Or use Dropbox or whatever to store the preset and post the link here?

Or if you have SendSX (if using Windows) or another sysex viewer that displays the data in hex form, you could copy & paste it as text here. Then I could copy & save as a .syx file and take a look.

The reverb balance is fully right which means no signal is getting to Out 2 left.

Brilliant. I set the Bal to the Right while trying to set the signal path up as in the video that was posted at the top of the thread. However, I realised after that it was routing to Output 1 and changed my routing but I forgot what I had done to the Rev block.

Cheers. :)

Brilliant. I set the Bal to the Right while trying to set the signal path up as in the video that was posted at the top of the thread. However, I realised after that it was routing to Output 1 and changed my routing but I forgot what I had done to the Rev block.

Ah, solved.

Okay, not trying to be a smartass here but in case of troubleshooting it's wise to leave out all that's not required.
If the Reverb and PEQ had been left out (keeping the routing to its basics) it had been easier to pinpoint.

Ah, solved.

Okay, not trying to be a smartass here but in case of troubleshooting it's wise to leave out all that's not required.
If the Reverb and PEQ had been left out (keeping the routing to its basics) it had been easier to pinpoint.
Yep, point taken. :)

You don't need the SEND or RETURN blocks here. Those don't pass anything to the ins or outs.

Just explain in real world terms what you want to do in terms of input/processing/output for each of the pickups (mag/piezo) and I will post a diagram for you and also GLOBAL/IO instructions.

You don't need the SEND or RETURN blocks here. Those don't pass anything to the ins or outs.

Just explain in real world terms what you want to do in terms of input/processing/output for each of the pickups (mag/piezo) and I will post a diagram for you and also GLOBAL/IO instructions.

MAGS
Input 1 Front
AMP, CAB, PEQ
Output 1 > PA

PIEZO
Input 2
REV, PEQ, (possibly a CAB with an acoustic IR)
Output 2 > PA

They're not literally ins/outs for anything but they are necessary to do what he asked for--use In 2, apply Axe-FX processing, get result at Out 2. That's been explained in the thread already.

Just want to say thanks for this thread. It answered a routing question I had about using In/Out2, not for the usage StringTheorist wanted for his guitar, but as a way to use this setup with the Ultra as an Aux Sends/Return coming from a recording console. Manual was not exactly limpid on this subject.

Hello,
Iam from germany and I have the same problem with my piezo! No sound on OUT2!!
Can I have your patch please!

Thanks Uwe

Back
Top Bottom