problem in updating FC-12

fafakiwi

Experienced
HI everyone ,
i ve followed the video made by chris on youtube .
at the end of the manip when i switch on my Axe , my FC stays on transfer mode with ...Failsafe V0.01
i don t know what to do ...;
plesae advice and help...
thanks
Fafa

HI everyone ,
at the end of the manip when i switch on my Axe , my FC stays on transfer mode with ...Failsafe V0.01
thanks
Fafa
Later firmware lets you just send it from the axe without fail safe mode.

But where can i find the manip with fractal bot ...??
You must choose axe 3 as send but after .... i m à bit l’ost ....

HI everyone ,
thanks
Fafa
Try unplugging any switches attached to the FC and update again.

Thanks Chris .... so you sélect as both of send and return like a traditionnal firmware for the Axe ...???
LAUNCH FRACTAL-BOT AND PERFORM THE UPDATE
a) In Fractal-Bot, for Step 1, select “Axe-Fx III”
b) For Step 2, browse to the downloaded .syx firmware file for the FC.
This is NOT a .zip file! See step 2a above!
c) For Step 3, press the “BEGIN” button. You will see a progress bar on the computer but NOT on the Axe-Fx. The FC will display “Fractal Audio Failsafe” once the file transmission begins.
d) When the transfer is complete, power OFF the FC controller for 5 seconds and then turn it ON again. To do this, you can reboot the Axe-Fx, or just disconnect/reconnect the FASLINK cable.
e) Verify the new FC Firmware version by watching the main display of the FC as it powers on.

LAUNCH FRACTAL-BOT AND PERFORM THE UPDATE
a) In Fractal-Bot, for Step 1, select “Axe-Fx III”
b) For Step 2, browse to the downloaded .syx firmware file for the FC.
This is NOT a .zip file! See step 2a above!
c) For Step 3, press the “BEGIN” button. You will see a progress bar on the computer but NOT on the Axe-Fx. The FC will display “Fractal Audio Failsafe” once the file transmission begins.
d) When the transfer is complete, power OFF the FC controller for 5 seconds and then turn it ON again. To do this, you can reboot the Axe-Fx, or just disconnect/reconnect the FASLINK cable.
e) Verify the new FC Firmware version by watching the main display of the FC as it powers on.
Thanks very much for your rapid answer ,
I really appréciate and will try this ...

Thanks very much for your rapid answer ,
I really appréciate and will try this ...
Ok. These instructions are in the firmware file you download.

YouTube doesn’t let me change the video but I’ll try to update the description to let people know it’s for older versions.

Yes .... i ve followed thé advises of thé vidéo without hésitation but did not understand why thé Fc12 stayed on Fail safe mode even after few switch on and off thé Axe

Yes .... i ve followed thé advises of thé vidéo without hésitation but did not understand why thé Fc12 stayed on Fail safe mode even after few switch on and off thé Axe
Me too. I thought the old method still works. A few others are having issue with 1.10 install, maybe it’s the same thing. Sorry I’m not sure what more to say.

No problem .... i ve done thé update a second Time like in your vidéo and it Works now ... but was a bit scared when i could Leave thé fail safe mode

Back
Top Bottom