probably asked too much...but...waiting period

The_Kid

Experienced
any idea what the turn around time is for them to back in stock? Might have opportunity to sell my original ultra/foot controller...so am considering 'down sizing' and would need to try and time it so that I am not without a rig...

Yeah I'm content with not knowing for sure...but didnt know if it was a 6 month, 3 month, 1 month, weekly 'average' wait time at this point. LIke I said, I may be swapping old Ultra for an Axe8 and would need to time it right so I'm not rigless when a show pops up...

They've been releasing new stock on a weekly cadence for about a month now. Hopefully that pace doesn't let up.

Thank you kindly gentleman...hope to joining this category of the forum soon for a real reason.

Thank you kindly gentleman...hope to joining this category of the forum soon for a real reason.
Heads up... I just looked at the AX8 purchase page ... it says AX8 is IN STOCK. same thing happened to me Monday, was on the wait list but just decided to check and lo and behold it was in stock, immediately pulled the trigger. Go for it!!!

well I gots to sell my Ultra and LF+12+ first before I can attempt to fund it...trying to put together a pricing offer...

You will not regret it, the convenience is so great, and I along with many others feel the Ax8 tone is better.

Back
Top Bottom