Preview 2 - Axe-Fx III Factory Presets for fw 19.04

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

Here is the 2nd and final preview of the updated presets for Axe-Fx III updated as of firmware 19.04. I incorporated some of the feedback posted on the Preview 1 thread and private messages.

These were done with much help from @chris @2112 @iaresee @Cooper Carter @austinbuddy @Mark Day, with additional thanks to @yek

ABOUT THIS UPDATE
Among various small improvements, these new presets feature adjustments for the CNFB modeling, also taking advantage of new effect types and features. They adjust for the compressor "overhaul", and correct an issue where the Sequencer had been set to "pause" in older presets. A few Easter Eggs are included.

1. An ALL BANKS file is now included. It overwrites the first 384 presets from just one installation.
2. As always, it is recommend that you back up your current presets before any major update or installation.
3. As always, thank you for choosing Fractal Audio Systems!

EDIT MARCH 8, 2022: LINK CHANGED. Sneak Preview ended. Presets are now on our main web site.
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...x-3/19p0/Axe-Fx-III-Factory-Presets-19p04.zip

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone involved for all your hard work. One of the only certainties in life seems to be that everyone is going through something. So, for everyone to take time out of their day to provide free updates for the presets is a kind gesture that does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Great news! Thank you for the ongoing efforts and updates, this is a great product/company to be involved with. I wish I had more time and able to keep up with the updates and learning this amazing platform and all the ability it has. I've been so pleased with playing the guitar I hardly ever connect and load files. I'm missing out I know, but then again, playing is at a new all time enjoyment with this system

367 Cliffs of Dover loads on Scene 8...prob should be 1 or 2?

And MAN loving the new presets and tweaks. Thanks so much.

But sheesh I can't get 369 to work for anything here...that "drum" whoa but love the concept.

But sheesh I can't get 369 to work for anything here...that "drum" whoa but love the concept.
I'll check those myself. Thank you.

I, like many others, can't say enough about how much we appreciate everything FAS does to make and support the best gear ever.

So... I loaded the latest FW for the AxeFXIII (Mk1) and FC-12 (Mk1). I used Fractal Bot to load Allbanks from PREVIEW2. Presets sound AWESOME!

I usually use Axe Edit, but not this time. I tried doing some editing from the front panel, then this happened...

After rebooting...

So I decided to show exactly what I was doing in case I was in error...

Not sure what happened, but thought I would share it here in case it happens to others.

Peace!

Last edited:

I'm presuming you're talking about the Compurhythm preset as #369, it's 370 for me. Do you mean you aren't able to use it in a musical context or you aren't getting any sound?

I usually use Axe Edit, but not this time. I tried doing some editing from the front panel, then this happened...
It looks like your STORE button was stuck. Turn the unit off, depress the button, then move your finger in a circular motion. Then press the button firmly a number of times.

on preset #015 recto 2, when I switch between scenes 7 and 8 I get a weird pan of sound only out the left side for a second before the actual scene comes through, only between 7 and 8, not any other scene and 8

Back
Top Bottom