Pretty Standard...but after 13 years, I have obtained the perfect rig!

tfodor

Inspired
Fractal, you rock!

Custom Avatar 2x12 (v30 and a k100)

Matrix GT1000FX bought used for $400 (never left studio)

AxeFX II $1900 never gigged

Monster Power - New In Box at Guitar Center

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 86
Fractal, you rock!

Custom Avatar 2x12 (v30 and a k100)

Matrix GT1000FX bought used for $400 (never left studio)

AxeFX II $1900 never gigged

Monster Power - New In Box at Guitar Center

Use to have one of those oversized Avatar cabs. They are killer! Highly under rated cabs for sure. Mine was black with wheat cloth and silver piping, loaded with V30s. Would run with the best of them. Tried it along side the orange cab it was cloned after and it crushed it. The orange sounded boxy and one directional. The avatar filled the room like a well made 4x12 and had enough low end to rattle every damn thing off the walls in the house literally! The guy who owned the orange cab sold it and got an Avatar with orange tolex, wheat cloth, silver piping, and the broken in aged V30s. He was much happier with it at half the cost of the Orange cab.

Use to have one of those oversized Avatar cabs. They are killer! Highly under rated cabs for sure. Mine was black with wheat cloth and silver piping, loaded with V30s. Would run with the best of them. Tried it along side the orange cab it was cloned after and it crushed it. The orange sounded boxy and one directional. The avatar filled the room like a well made 4x12 and had enough low end to rattle every damn thing off the walls in the house literally! The guy who owned the orange cab sold it and got an Avatar with orange tolex, wheat cloth, silver piping, and the broken in aged V30s. He was much happier with it at half the cost of the Orange cab.

Exactly! The guys at Avatar have it down. I have no reason for another cab, but if I had to, I would grab a 4x12 from these guys.

Back
Top Bottom