Wish Pressing scene switch (F2) would change screen to show available scenes

I was just wondering that when you swich scenes with the F2 button, wouldn't it be easier to see which scenes you have "available" in that preset? This ways you could perhaps in some visual way note that its the "scene changing UI" on the screen, and even name the scenes, like "Default", "SOLO", "ambient", or abbreviations that would allow lets say 3 letters or numbers.

So in practice, when you would press the F2 button, the screen would change to show the "active" scenes instead of the same thing shown before you pressed the F2. You would have to have selected which scenes are shown and which are not since of course you always have the available 8 scenes per preset, but now you could select that this preset has scenes 1, 2 and 3 and those would be shown on the screen. And also name those scenes.

If you presss the F2 again, then the nothing changes and you would be the screen back to way if was in that preset.

All 8 Scenes are always active and available though. You don’t ever only have 3 Scenes available, for example.

This would also require the addition of naming Scenes which requires more memory and is not something already in place, so it’s a huge change.

I definitely wish there was some sort of screen change though, when using the Scene Select F-Switch.

Yes, it would a big change / possibility - but this is the wish/idea area so I thought I should give even the not so feasible ideas.

As you agreed the screen might be something that the AX8 could have more easily, while being quite useful!

Back
Top Bottom