• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Press for Scene, Hold for Preset

Callan

Experienced
I've currently got the bottom row of buttons set for 4 individual scenes and got a midi controller on order to give me direct access to a number of presets (single button). (top row has 4 fx on/off for the preset)

It would be great if you could have a 'hold' feature, that allowed a single switch work for scenes and presets.

IE: switch 1 (assignable) : press for Scene 1, hold for preset 1.

I wouldn't expect any CPU burden here, so hopefully it's not too hard to implement.

Loving the unit though, cheers for even letting us give feedback in this way,

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
I know this is not your wish, but with single preset switch assigned to 1 switch instantly makes all 8 switches preset switches, and it resets when you select one.

Top Bottom