Presets per footswitch

Beginner on the Fractal products here and need a little help. I want a real basic set up where i can select a preset and one scene per footswitch but cant figure out how to select the scene. Here's an example of what I want to do:

Footswitch 1: 0000 59 Bass guy Scene 1
Footswitch 2: 0017 AC20-Deluxe Scene 3
Footswitch 3: 0031 ODS-100 Scene 4
Footswitch 4: 0099 Studio Clean Scene 2
etc....

The best way to do this in my opinion would be to load each of those presets, select the desired scene, and then save the preset.
Then, the normal "preset select" footswitches will do exactly what you want.

There are other options, including creating "Songs" but let's not go there if you don't need to.

A common request over the years has been for the FCs to offer a SELECT PRESET+SELECT SCENE "combo" function, but it does not exist at this time.

When I load the first preset to footswitch 1 and select scene 4 and then save, its fine until i move to the next footswitch and select my next preset and then scene 1 and save, at that point my footswitch 1 where i saved to scene 4 now reverts to scene 1.

Default Scene was selected but I am starting to believe what I actually need to do is instead of saving Presets per footswitch, save the Scenes that I need on each footswitch.

What Admin M@ is trying to tell you to do is to go to each of those presets you want to use, one at a time, (you can do this on the unit itself, and not the foot controller), select the scene you want to use, then SAVE that preset. That way, every time you call up that preset via footswitch, it will automatically call up, or load, that scene. But also, in order for the unit to respond in that way, you also have to go into the Setup Menu, Global Settings, scroll down to Default Scene, and make sure it's set to "As Saved." (Check that setting first.)

If you do all that, then when you have those presets assigned to the various footswitches, each time you call up whichever preset you want, it will load the particular scene you want.

Back
Top Bottom