Presets from fm3 to fm9 question

fsharpminor

Inspired
FM9 Turbo arrived yesterday......need to move over some presets from my fm3, which is going to be my fly rig, pResumably is better to wait until the next fm3 update so that they are in step with each other? Or is there no point in waiting?

Thanks for the advice

FM9 Turbo arrived yesterday......need to move over some presets from my fm3, which is going to be my fly rig, pResumably is better to wait until the next fm3 update so that they are in step with each other? Or is there no point in waiting?

Thanks for the advice
You can do it now, the problem is the other way around, going from a device with an older firmware to the device with a newer one

You can do it now, the problem is the other way around, going from a device with an older firmware to the device with a newer one
How do i do this? fractal bot says that its not possible when I try and import a bank of my presets from fm3 to fm9?

Hmm.. that should work theorically.
Anyway, open fm9-edit, open the preset manager and drag and drop the bank files in the left browser pane, then you can select all presets from there and move them in the user slots of your fm9.

Back
Top Bottom