Presets for all 12.03 amps w/ cabs

You should be able to send the whole bank using fractalbot. Be sure to back up your banks first just in case you have presets you were working on and don't want to lose.

Flipping genius!!!! I'd love to see all the factory patches be set up to highlight the amps and cabs in this way. To add to it they could tailor a 'sound' of that amp to each scene that excels with certain types of rigs or guitars.

These should work fine with 12.04. If you think you need to update your amps, you should reset the axe and reload the FW update. Be sure to backup all your presets beforehand!!!

Also, when I picked cab blocks, I used the recommended list but I tended to pick the same one. Some amps have a dozen or more recommended cabs, and some of them can change the sound quite a bit. So explore those cabs and let us know if you find something cool.

I hope that this is useful to some of you guys. I know if has been to me!

Last edited:
Thank you! I like, that the presets have the real name of the amp it's modeling.

I use Mayones Regius 6 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz as my main guitar and KRK monitors/RCF FRFR. I like to set Bass 3-4, mid 4-5, treple 5-7 usually.

similar to me. w/ 12.04 it seems like the "sweet spot" is much bigger with the tone controls, so there is a lot more flexibility. This last update (12.04) is really good. I dig most of the amps now. before I liked maybe a dozen or so, but now I enjoy most of them. But I think I've only really played through about 40 or 50 amps, maybe. You know, really sat down and played for awhile. I don't know, maybe not even that many.

I can only imagine how Cliff feels when he surveys that huge warehouse of amps and has to start moving them around.

Back
Top Bottom