Preset with an asterix on Manage page -

kmachman

Inspired
Ive never seen this before.

I am doing some house cleaning and organizing my presets. I have one preset location that will not change. After i hit the save button it keeps what was there and has an asterix next to the number. Nothing i have tried will fix this. I have rebooted both the Axefx and the Editor. Still the same.

It actually only does this where ever i put the NYE GOT from M@. That preset will not overwrite in the manage page. I tried copying it and the new location does the same thing as well as leave the old location the same. It wont leave.

@Admin M@

I am using an AxefxIII Mk I and up to date editor.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Screenshot 2023-02-24 at 12.55.26 PM.png

Last edited:
Ive never seen this before.

I am doing some house cleaning and organizing my presets. I have one preset location that will not change. After i hit the save button it keeps what was there and has an asterix next to the number. Nothing i have tried will fix this. I have rebooted both the Axefx and the Editor. Still the same.

It actually only does this where ever i put the NYE GOT from M@. That preset will not overwrite in the manage page. I tried copying it and the new location does the same thing as well as leave the old location the same. It wont leave.

@Admin M@

I am using an AxefxIII Mk I and up to date editor.
Any ideas how to fix this?

View attachment 116712
IIRC, you can overwrite it by saving a blank preset over it from the front panel.

Back
Top Bottom