Preset number 000 how do i change it to start ar 001 for MFC

jazzgtrl4

Experienced
Hi i cant remember how to do this and i thought i did at one time. I used to run a midi Mate and had to change the preset to start to 000. I thought i did something where it changed them all to line up automatically. Anyway, how do i switch it back too 001? it like i cant get 1-5 to line p on the MFC. do i have to go in and change each number? thanks

On the Axe it's on the I/O page. I/O -->Midi --> Display offset.

On the MFC its EDIT --> SETUP --> PAGE (2x).

got it thanks...is there a way to assign the number on the MFC to what is happening on the axe without overwriting a preset to change its location? its like they are all off one, due to how i had it set up with the midi mate. I tried what i was asking for and it didnt make a difference. thanks

got it thanks...is there a way to assign the number on the MFC to what is happening on the axe without overwriting a preset to change its location? its like they are all off one, due to how i had it set up with the midi mate. I tried what i was asking for and it didnt make a difference. thanks

MFC has an offset setting as well. Page 11 of the MFC manual.

bump!!
cartoons6.jpg
cartoons7.jpg
cartoons8.jpg

HI, im still trying to figure this out. kinda new at this sorry. is there a way to just make 1-5 on the MFC, what ever you want as far as presets on the Axe?

Back
Top Bottom