Wish Preset inc/dec fast scrolling-Hold to Scroll with "Typematic" Intervals

MicPop

Inspired
This feature (which was on the MFC) has been desired for a long time and is on the FC section's request list and I think it is desirable that it is on the wish list of Ax FX III as well.

The Axe-Fx III already does this. Hold NAV LEFT or NAV RIGHT.
Mine scrolls through presets at about 1 or 2 per second if I hold NAV LEFT or NAV RIGHT - are you describing a way that scrolls faster? Id like to see it jump at least +10 per second after holding for a few seconds. It takes ages to get from preset 1 to 100 (where my bass presets live) using the front panel.

I'd love it to go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20,20,40,50,60 etc so I can make fine or larger jumps in about 10 seconds.

The mention of the MFC made me think this was about the FCs, not the front panel.

I'm ok on the front panel, using left and right keys in presets mode, but I would like something like the OP suggested for the FCs. Not hugely important, for me, but it would be nice to have.

Last edited:
If you page over to the presets list, you can get anywhere you want in a few seconds.
It's good to be able to do it with your hands, but it would be even better if you could do it with your feet on the FC

Back
Top Bottom