Preset Direct Access Mode

Do you want this Easy Direct Mode in your Axe?

• I think this is a great function. I want It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arkaedra

Hello Guys,

I want a funcion to access to every preset with no tweaking the value over 2 minutes.

I think a direct access mode without anything midi controller.

Simply by pressing and hold the recall button over 2 seconds, this activate that mode, and here, the 3x3 upper buttons and eff. bypass or utility ( layout, global, recall, edit, tuner, store, control, i/o, tuner, eff. bypass or utility) to act as a numerical keyboard ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and one of the eff, bypass or utility for 0), press the 3 numbers of the preset that you want to go.

To exit of this mode press and hold again recall for 2 seconds.

With the editor there is no problem, with a midi pedalboard there is no problem but only with the axe i think this contribute to change of preset more fast and extend the life of the dial button.

Someone can tell me that he doesn't use more of 10 presets or I can move the presets. But the axe have this presets and I think this is a good implementation.

Please tell your ideas about this.

Thanks

OOOOOOy cuanta warra,y que buena idea,,,,a mi la rueda me va como el ojeteeeeeee!!

My main wheel,,, acts at will, please ....

Vote yes!! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Arkaedra said:
To exit of this mode press and hold again recall for 2 seconds.

Please tell your ideas about this.

I vote YES of course, except for that I quoted.
To exit of this mode, the best choice simply hitting ENTER button ;)...

Ho, and so, I usually always use a midi controller, but while I'm programming it, I regularly scroll all the presets to find the good N° of my targeted preset.

Back
Top Bottom