Preset & Cab Importing

6strings

I know this is a really stupid question, but how do I import these presets and get them to work? I finally got one loaded up, saved it but it does not have any sound. All the other presets work. My FX III is up to date with latest software and firmware. I also have a bunch of cab packs I purchased for my FX II XL+.... Will those work with the FX III?

Its the GEORGE LYNCH // LYNCH MOB tone w/patch from ProgressiveRocco

My apologies for not knowing about this stuff yet. Still learning how to use it.

Nevermind... I got this one working. It appears that I am missing something on the others... IR, a Cab Pack or something. Any tips on how to figure out what is missing?

1st look in the cab block and see if the others are also missing IR's. 2nd look for controllers tied to expression pedals, many presets have those and if you don't have a pedal assigned to the right controller they often produce no sound.

1st look in the cab block and see if the others are also missing IR's. 2nd look for controllers tied to expression pedals, many presets have those and if you don't have a pedal assigned to the right controller they often produce no sound.
Awesome! Thank you for the tips. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom