Preset +1 on FC6 switch

TubeByter

I'm trying to set up a simple 'preset +1' switch on my FC6. I set up the parameters in Foot Controllers,. Set the fields to Preset , --- Incr/Dec---- +1- - - range to 400-404 (or anything for that matter) and when I got the FC6 switch it always just sits on the same preset.
When I go back to look at the setup page, it has always changed the field from '+1' to just '1'.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Lou

Yes I assume I'm on the correct layout/page because the mini display above that switch shows the name of the first preset in the group after I assign the '+1' function. However pressing the switch just reelected the same preset over and over. If I change the range to 0 -511 it works but oddly...it jumps around to different presets.

...?

Update..I only need 4 presets for tomorrow's gig so I just assigned the top 3 switches to 'direct preset select' + the preset number, and that's working great.
However using the exact same procedure, if I try to set any of those switches to instead 'preset +1' it's non functional.

Make sure you have PC mapping in the MIDI/Remote menu turned off. That can cause weird issues with preset scrolling.

Back
Top Bottom