Prayers for Nashville

deakle

Experienced
So some sicko detonated a bomb in an RV in downtown Nashville early this morning. No one killed thank goodness. Lot of damage. Saw a guy on the news who lost his home and all his guitars and equipment in the blast, his means of making a living. Keep the residents in your thoughts and prayers.

The chosen location and method are interesting. Domestic not foreign if I were to guess. Seems if you park if front of a network hub and intentionally give plenty of notice...then the target is the hub and not people. Seems like a Teddy K disciple...at first glance, but let’s see what develops.

Its Christmas and when I woke up today and turned on my news channel, I was informed... So sad, just hope and pray for the community affected can recover.

Starting to look like a suicide, which would explain the warnings but why so much destruction. Apparently police are conducting a search at a location south-east of Nashville but are not searching for a suspect or suspects.

Last edited:
It’s such a tragedy, and terrifying that it happened just a few miles from my house. We’re lucky though, because it could have been much worse. The timing, warning, and countdown seemed to be intentional so that minimal harm would be done to anyone in the area, but it knocked out all AT&T services which appears to be the main target of the attack. Thankfully, we have T-Mobile, so we can still use our cell phones, but our internet is out and people with AT&T wireless are still unable to use their phones.

Just hoping that this was a sad isolated event and we can start rebuilding our city soon. Feeling grateful that my family and friends are safe, but my heart breaks for those who lost their homes and businesses.

It’s such a tragedy, and terrifying that it happened just a few miles from my house. We’re lucky though, because it could have been much worse. The timing, warning, and countdown seemed to be intentional so that minimal harm would be done to anyone in the area, but it knocked out all AT&T services which appears to be the main target of the attack. Thankfully, we have T-Mobile, so we can still use our cell phones, but our internet is out and people with AT&T wireless are still unable to use their phones.

Just hoping that this was a sad isolated event and we can start rebuilding our city soon. Feeling grateful that my family and friends are safe, but my heart breaks for those who lost their homes and businesses.
Glad you are safe!

This smells from a mile away. The RV warned people to stay away for 15 minutes before detonation, and it just happened to be blown up right next to an AT&T datacenter. Cui bono?

My wife and I were both awake. We felt the blast. We were 2 miles from the AT&T Building and it rocked the house.
I’m stunned at the random act of violence. As if this city hasn’t been punished enough already. 2020 just won’t let up.

Back
Top Bottom