Pray

Gerson Therapy. Gerson Institute check it out if you already haven't also look at Burzynski Clinic a lot of good things from these two places when it comes to curing all types of Cancer. There are videos on both of these places, The Beautiful truth is one and Burzynski the movie parts 1 and 2. I highly recommend watching them.

It can be fixed... don't let the fools tell you different.

That's really sad news. Will pray hard for you and your family.

Keep us updated please. I've been through similar with my parents so I know it's tough.

My prayers and heart go out to you and your family during this tough time. My dad was diagnosed with Lung Cancer(non-smoker) in August and had a bunch of "hot spots" through out his body due to the mass that was found in his lung. Fortunately the chemo worked and knocked out the hot spots and the mass was reduced to 1/4 the size. The treatments were so affective that he doesn't have to go to chemo anymore and just takes a pill 2 times a day to keep the mass from growing. Modern medicine is so good these days that it can be tamed if not beaten. Again, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Surgery today. Loma Linda hospital is superb. Him being with those doctors gives me some peace.
Thank you all for prayers and thoughts. Means a lot to me

Best wishes Knuckles! My father had a stroke in December and on top of that he has Parkinsons. I hope your Dad pulls through OK.

Back
Top Bottom