Powerball!

mgavin

Experienced
Ok fractalites! I bought 5 power ball tickets. If I win I'll buy everyone on here a new guitar! Going on the honor system here, feel free to match me guys! Good luck to us all!!! :D

I live in Canada, so according to the value of the CDN dollar at the end of closing market's today, you would only need to spend about $100 US on me!

Thanks Mgavin
I REALLY hope you win 'cause geeze I need a new guitar! I'm confident you will be able to afford shipping :)

Thanks
Pauly

Ok fractalites! I bought 5 power ball tickets. If I win I'll buy everyone on here a new guitar! Going on the honor system here, feel free to match me guys! Good luck to us all!!! :D

3 jackpot winners, supposedly, and many 1 mil winners as well. I'm glad it got split up.

I won't be wasting the money again though.

Considering they recently changes the rules, and already we have this record breaking jackpot... I wonder if this isn't the new norm?

Agreed, but I can tell you this, I've never played the lotto in my life... until there was a ~$1B jackpot.
I know the stats. I know I'm 8x more likely to die driving a mile to and from my house to buy the ticket than I am to win the jackpot, but a potential that great is worth my $2.

Back
Top Bottom