Power supply compatible with Midi-Mate

I just bought a Midi-Mate, but I got a U.S. power supply unit with it, and I live in Norway. So I need a new power supply which has the mainland Europe kind of plug, and works with 230V 50hz. Could not find a new rocktron power supply on the net, so have anyone got any idea on where to find something that is compatible? The Midi-Mate says 9V AC 800mA. Help is greatly appreciated!

That looks good. Even though it might not be the correct plug, at least the UK have the same voltage as Norway.

Last edited:
I just bought a Midi-Mate, but I got a U.S. power supply unit with it, and I live in Norway. So I need a new power supply which has the mainland Europe kind of plug, and works with 230V 50hz. Could not find a new rocktron power supply on the net, so have anyone got any idea on where to find something that is compatible? The Midi-Mate says 9V AC 800mA. Help is greatly appreciated!

why not try voltage converter from ebay for les than £10. i hav rocktron power suply 230v but bought 2nd hand.

Hey there
I'm really pleased with the TheGigRig power solution.
I use a Generator and Distributor with Gordius LGM2 (500mA), Adrenalinn3 (500mA), 2 POG2's (180mA ea) and a preamp (18vDC). The LGM2 and A3 need to be isolated so I have two "EvenFlos" for them and the preamp needs a "Doubler". I've been using it for over a year no problems. It offers good power protection too. It's well worth getting a bundle deal including the "Distributor". Very quiet, very versatile, highly recommend it. Shop around for a decent local distributor, some offer better deals than others.
Cheers,
-- G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom