Power Conditioner w/Axe Fx III- A "must" for you?

bigfoamfinger

Inspired
I see a lot of PC's in people's III rigs. Very close to grabbing an Axe FX III and kinda feel it's better to be safe than sorry, and invest in one. Just curious what the general thoughts are on these? Which ones do you recommend/use?

Last edited:
most use it as a power switch for multiple things at once. sometimes it helps with filtering electricity at gigs. the voltage meter can let you know if there isn't enough coming out of the wall. if you need that stuff, then it's handy.

most use it as a power switch for multiple things at once. sometimes it helps with filtering electricity at gigs. the voltage meter can let you know if there isn't enough coming out of the wall. if you need that stuff, then it's handy.

Thanks for the info. Does it add any useful layers of safety to protect the Axe FX?

Thanks for the info. Does it add any useful layers of safety to protect the Axe FX?
Most have (at least) a fuse that should (maybe) trip before your Axe Fx gets fried.

Some of not much more than a rack mounted power strip... Others are more advanced.

Nope. I moved my glorified power bar to my mixer rack. Now I just have the Power-Con end in a little 3-plug power bar in the back of the AFIII rack. III is in one plug, power supply for the GT/22 is in another and the Line6 Relay 30 power supply is in the last one.

Back
Top Bottom