Post pics of your bedroom/practice set up including frfr amplification

Here's my little space

file.php

Here’s my setup at home. I play mainly at church.

Attachments

• EFBDC406-1245-4F1B-B9D0-E803983CEA27.jpeg
    EFBDC406-1245-4F1B-B9D0-E803983CEA27.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 101
What do you use to switch the GCX loops? Are all the pedals pre AxeFX?

I use an iPad Mini running Bandhelper to control all my gear, via Bluetooth. I can control everything manually or with automation tracks. I also have a Boss volume pedal for controlling shimmer volume or Wah on presets, which I can also do manually with automation tracks.

Here's a diagram of my cabling;

upload_2018-3-11_14-37-53.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just posted a thread about using Bandhelper to control a TC Voicelive yesterday. I'm going to read your thread to see what I can learn, in general, about your process. I think I know enough to do it now, but helpful to see what others are doing.

Edit: just read the whole thread. Lots of good info in there. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll see if I can help!

Here's my home rig for the moment. I'm between bands right now, so I decided to bring home my live rig (minus one FR-212), to do some programming for a new project.
I'm running the Multiamp as a poweramp only for my AX-8. If disaster strikes, I've got a backup up and running in seconds. The gx-700 and the torpedo CAB is only used in "backup mode" .:D
Normally, I've got a EV-ZLX12P at home and bring my AX-8 between rehersals.

View attachment 45303 View attachment 45304

Booner. I was amazed when I saw your pics. I thought I was the only one in the world who still had his GX700. Have to clean up my studio room so I can post some picts. That was my very first modeler....So long ago. Mine works as well as it used to. Made some $$$ with that puppy do the one person band type thing way back. I was the king of midi sequences. Hah!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom