Post Here if You've Received An FM3 Invite!

Well, we are not going to say "No, stop posting about interesting topics involving availability" -- personally I think it's pretty cool and appreciate it quite a bit! Great to hear things are rolling for FAS!!!

Do we really need Matt to post here every time he does his job? It’s just adding one more thing for him.

Doubt away, my friend!
That's not the wait list confirmation. That one would have come from Fractal and would have the "Do Not Respond To This Email" disclaimer.
Did you request to be on the FM3 wait list or the AX8? If you were previously on the AX8 list that would explain why someone requesting to be put on the wait list after me received an invitation before me.

That's not the wait list confirmation. That one would have come from Fractal and would have the "Do Not Respond To This Email" disclaimer.
Did you request to be on the FM3 wait list or the AX8? If you were previously on the AX8 list that would explain why someone requesting to be put on the wait list after me received an invitation before me.

Here's the waitlist confirmation. Would you like to see a birth certificate or something next? lol

Fractal has always been great about honouring their word, and providing info when they aren't able to. I'm sure you'll get your invite soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 4.47.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 4.47.24 PM.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 101
Here's the waitlist confirmation. Would you like to see a birth certificate or something next? lol

Fractal has always been great about honouring their word, and providing info when they aren't able to. I'm sure you'll get your invite soon.
Were you on the wait list for the AX8 as well? Just looking for clarification.

Ziyan, sorry to hassle you, but are you sure you weren't placed on a waitlist earlier that Apr 23rd for the AX8? Because that would explain how you got an FM3 invite Feb 21st.

Last Feb 2019 you made this post about how you "just ordered" an AX8... did you mean 'get on the waitlist' for AX8? I don't see any posts about you owning an AX8 ever since.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/upgrade-ax8-to-iii.147766/page-3#post-1753691

Chill, brah. I didn't ask to see your confirmation, you posted that all on your own. I just pointed out that the date/time they will use is the date/time they acknowledged the request, not when you sent it. For me it was almost instantaneous with respect to my request, but that may not always be the case and some have said that they had not received the confirmation at all.

Also, you haven't answered if you had previously been on the AX8 waitlist, which has been driving the invites so far.
Yes they have, and you probably should have led with that and not with pointless sarcasm

Ziyan, sorry to hassle you, but are you sure you weren't placed on a waitlist earlier that Apr 23rd for the AX8? Because that would explain how you got an FM3 invite Feb 21st.

Last Feb 2019 you made this post about how you "just ordered" an AX8... did you mean 'get on the waitlist' for AX8? I don't see any posts about you owning an AX8 ever since.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/upgrade-ax8-to-iii.147766/page-3#post-1753691

Hi dude, no worries about the hassle. I'm also very impressed by the sleuthing!

I had ordered an AX8 from Fractal around Feb (as per the post you found). Based on vibes (my day job involves strategic foresight and future planning) it felt like a new product was imminent and I sent a "joke" waitlist request April 6 - before FM3 was announced to be put on a waitlist for whatever the successor to AX8 was.

I hadn't considered that email til now but it is very possible that the joke worked in my favour!

Back
Top Bottom