Post Here if You've Received A G66 FM3 Invite!

Invite from G66? 😱🤩
Exactly from G66. The price for non HP version is 1249 EUR (50 off), and there is PS: If you don’t wish to purchase one of these units, you will receive another invitation for an FM3 unit with headphones jack, at full price in a few weeks when these units become available (we don’t have a precise date yet).

As I wrote the first shipping arriving at the beginning of June has only units without headphone out.
We get that :)
Question was "How many?".
Also, any idea when the version with HP will ship to ya? Should we expect, like, mid of June, July, half a year later?

We don’t have any information on a shipping date for the FM3 with headphones yet unfortunately, so anything I would say would just be a guess

I was added to the waitlist on the 23rd April 2019 at 7pm uk time.
I have just received my invitation for a non headphone version today 20th May.

Very tough choice to make. I do wish we knew more about the hp date.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all keeping well.I just posted this in the other thread but I thought I better post here as well. I just got my invite from Sussi at G66 as well. Waitlist confirmation was 24/04/19 7:45 GMT. I'm not bothered about the HP out so I'll be going for a non HP version.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all keeping well.I just posted this in the other thread but I thought I better post here as well. I just got my invite from Sussi at G66 as well. Waitlist confirmation was 24/04/19 7:45 GMT. I'm not bothered about the HP out so I'll be going for a non HP version.
I posted right after you on the other thread Paul, but will do it here as well as you did :)

Just got my invitation as well for a non-hp one, wait list confirmation 23rd April 2019, 22:39 CET

I was just offered a unit with no headphones and passed to wait for the complete product.
Wait list since April 23:rd.

Back
Top Bottom