Possible Scene Level Bug?

mwd

Power User
Never thought about it but was playing to a track that auto switches my presets and scenes and happened to be on Out 1 watching Scene Levels. As my scenes switched the scene levels changed on a per scene basis. Ex: On Scene 1 the scene levels were S1/0Db, S2/0Db, S3/0Db, S4/2dB etc.

When I switched to scene 2 the scene levels were S1/0dB, S2/2dB, S3/1dB, S4/0dB. Kind of defeats purpose of Scene Levels if they're jumping around or am I missing something?

I turned on Block Info and watched my Output 1 go from Block A to Block B as I changed scenes. Never intended that. Smack I've been using this preset for 7 years and never noticed it. Didn't even know Output Blocks could have channels but it makes sense. Thanks.

I turned on Block Info and watched my Output 1 go from Block A to Block B as I changed scenes. Never intended that. Smack I've been using this preset for 7 years and never noticed it. Didn't even know Output Blocks could have channels but it makes sense. Thanks.
Well... I'm guessing you migrated it from Axe Fx II? Cuz the III hasn't been around that long ;)

LOL... you're right. We've been playing the song I use it on for 7 years. I actually migrated from the Ultra to the III at rehearsal. I kept my Axe II at the house.

Back
Top Bottom