Possible Filter block bug?! or something else any ideas

jazzgtrl4

Experienced
Ok so i have one filter block doing two things. X side is is set to null and is a 3db boost..Y side is set to Lowpass and acts as an envelope filter. I change X/Y of the filter block with scenes..So my scene 2 is the X side boost..Y is scene 7, envelope filter..What it did two different times was let out this high pitched, blood curdling scream from my monitors..i couldn't switch it off fast enough. I thought it was going to blow my speakers it was that loud..Never heard anything like it. Thought maybe it was a cpu issue? not sure..Thought maybe it had something to do with having it hooked up to my computer USB? not sure..I then tried it a few times with USB unplugged and couldn't reproduce it, but i didn't try it too many times really..Didn't want my family running in and thinking someone was being killed in the other room..any ideas?

Chris,

thats what i kind of thought as well....ill see if it happens again and report back.. im at the very edge of CPU usage as well.
AX8-Edit is meant for editing, not performance. if you are playing along with songs or practicing, Pause or close EDIT and use the hardware alone. this goes for all products.

Back
Top Bottom