POSSIBLE? FCX switch ring lights

∞Fractals

Fractal Fanatic
Likely a stupid question, but is it possible to have multiple colors present in the LED ring surround on each switch; meaning in an individual switch could have two (n) colors blue and green or blue and orange to indicate a different status.

I am assuming that these LEDs change color within a single LED? Multicolor diode’s?

An even wilder idea would be in an “animation” of those colors to e.g. spin clockwise or counterclockwise. Possible or just nuts?

TIA!

Last edited:
I’d love if they could match tempo of effects with a spinning effect

See if I’ve got a slow or fast rotary effect based upon the speed of the rotation, step on an exp pedal tied to rate and see the spinning get faster.... cool stuff

Can live without it, but still would be cool from a visual aspect.

Likewise, maybe if an effect had 3 channels it could display 3 different colors, one segment each, 4 channels could be 4.... you could tell at a glance how many channels you could toggle through with a press and hold for example

Again can live without it, but would open up some cool usability, if not just visual aesthetics

My understanding is no... There is only 1 LED component even though the rings appear to be multiple segments.

Back
Top Bottom